Select a page
Office Hours and Guidelines
Tax Season Hours
January – April
Monday-Friday – 9am-5pm
Saturday – 9am-noon
Outside of Tax Season
Monday-Thursday – 9am-3pm
Friday – 9am-noon
June through August our office is closed on Fridays
Please be advised that these are our administrative hours - Partners and associates are available outside these hours when requested.
When you visit the office, please note the new guidelines now in place. These guidelines have been implemented for both the safety of our clients and staff.
For those who would prefer an alternative to meeting in-person, we are happy to meet by phone or video conference. If you would like to meet by phone or video, please contact us and we will explain how.
General office guidelines:
1. If you or anyone else in your household are feeling sick, please schedule a phone or video conference meeting instead of visiting our office. Likewise, our staff will not be working in the office if they are feeling sick.
2. We encourage appointments to meet with staff be made in advance, walk-in requests for appointments are not available.
3. If dropping off, picking up or paying your invoice, please come in our front door. There is a podium available for you to use to exchange information with our front desk.
4. Remember, as an alternative to visiting our office, you can upload/download documents securely in your portal or drop your information off in our drop box located on the left side of our building.
5. You are not required to wear a mask when visiting the office. If you would prefer to wear a mask and do not have one, please let us know we will supply one for you. We are a no-judgement zone and will happily wear a mask ourselves while you are in our office per your request.
6. We require that you sanitize your hands upon entering our office with the hand sanitizer we’ve made available.
7. We require that everyone follow social distancing rules while in our office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please call our office at 978-649-2155 and we will be happy to assist you.